1. Whisper defines itself as a service for “posting and viewing publicly available content and sending private messages.”
Per it’s legal disclaimer:
Whisper is a service that allows users to communicate by posting and viewing publicly available content and sending private messages. Unlike other services, users do not register for unique accounts on Whisper. Whisper assigns a non-unique display name to each user, and multiple users may be assigned the same display name.
3. People took notice.
11. At any rate, in case you were wondering — and you probably were — this is what “entertainment lawyer Kevin Yorn” looks like:
12. And now you know.
You may now proceed wildly speculating about the relationships of these rich and famous people.
- French President François Hollande said he won't run for reelection, citing his unpopularity and likely inability to garner enough support.
- The pilot of the jet carrying a Brazilian soccer team chose to skip a refuel stop before crashing in Colombia, killing 71 people.
- Tennessee's massive wildfires have now killed 11 people and destroyed or damaged more than 700 structures.
- Spanish authorities have accused six professional tennis players of helping to fix 17 matches 🎾💰