1. Step 1: Sing so passionately that your entire body moves.
It’s LA Pride and you better bring it.
2. Step 2: Be drawn to the hand of an audience member that is reaching out to you.
Remember: You’re really caught up in the emotion of your song.
3. Step 3: Accidentally latch onto the piece of paper that is thrust into your hand instead.
What is this?
4. (A slow-motion replay)
5. Step 4: Continue singing while trying to figure out what the document actually is.
Legal documents?! Oh nooooooooo!
6. Step 5: Realize that you’re being served, drop the papers, and walk away like a BOSS.
As one does.
- Oops: "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳⁉️
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲