2. It co-starred Bruce’s first wife, Linda Jenner.
3. They were cute, I guess…
4. But this post is about Bruce.
5. Let’s start with the way he talks to the camera.
6. So motivational.
7. How about the way he rolls those shoulders?
8. Roll ‘em.
10. The way Bruce exercises his knuckles.
11. The way he kicks his feet.
12. How he talked to the camera even though he was totally out of breath.
13. The way he stretches to the right.
14. The way he stretches to the left.
15. All of that synchronized jumping!
16. The way Bruce rolls his neck.
17. And arms.
18. The way Bruce encourages the at-home viewer while on all fours.
19. Bruce’s cool-down stretch.
20. The way he kicks to each side.
21. KICK FOR ME, BRUCE!
22. Bridge pose.
23. Oh god, Bruce Jenner up-short shot!!!!
25. And finally, the way Bruce claps when you’ve done a good job.
- Hillary Clinton is calling on the FBI to release "whatever facts they claim to have" on the newly discovered emails.
- An American Airlines plane caught on fire on the runway Friday afternoon at Chicago's O'Hare airport.
- Russia has been blocked from serving on the UN Human Rights Council in a surprising vote.
- A woman's 85-year-old grandpa was the flower girl at her wedding ❤️