2. It co-starred Bruce’s first wife, Linda Jenner.
3. They were cute, I guess…
4. But this post is about Bruce.
5. Let’s start with the way he talks to the camera.
6. So motivational.
7. How about the way he rolls those shoulders?
8. Roll ‘em.
10. The way Bruce exercises his knuckles.
11. The way he kicks his feet.
12. How he talked to the camera even though he was totally out of breath.
13. The way he stretches to the right.
14. The way he stretches to the left.
15. All of that synchronized jumping!
16. The way Bruce rolls his neck.
17. And arms.
18. The way Bruce encourages the at-home viewer while on all fours.
19. Bruce’s cool-down stretch.
20. The way he kicks to each side.
21. KICK FOR ME, BRUCE!
22. Bridge pose.
23. Oh god, Bruce Jenner up-short shot!!!!
25. And finally, the way Bruce claps when you’ve done a good job.
- President Trump accused Barack Obama of organizing recent protests against him and leaking information from the White House to the press.
- A second wave of bomb threats sent to Jewish community centers brought the number of locations threatened on Monday to 30.
- Accounting firm PricewaterhouseCoopers fessed up to the Oscars oops that caused "La La Land" to be named best picture instead of "Moonlight."
- Elon Musk said his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝