1. Oh there you are, Bradley Cooper! You look so different — and, sorry to say, BETTER!
2. Yeah, really. We kind of hated it.
3. Goodbye, Page-boy hair.
7. Don’t be nostalgic for your old hair.
8. Because your new ‘do looks great!
- Sean Spicer said "his intention is never to lie" as White House press secretary, a pledge that came after making false claims this weekend about Trump's inauguration.
- President Trump signed an executive order that reinstated a rule to ban foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say the new Trump Hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates the president's lease with the government.
- The all-day breakfast boom at McDonald's is over as sales continue to fall for the fast food giant 🍳 📉