1. When Justin introduced himself as musical guest.
2. When he dissed Kanye West with such style that nobody really noticed it.
Complex points out that Timberlake changed the words from Sh*t so sick/Got a hit and picked up a habit to, My hits so sick/Got rappers acting dramatic in his performance of “Suit & Tie” — a response to Kanye’s rants about Justin and Jay-Z’s collaboration he was filmed making at shows in Paris and London last week.
8. “Game night!”
9. How he made a recurring sketch relevant again by “bringing it on down to Veganville.”
11. Who in turn, led to the return of these guys.
14. This mustache.
15. This hair.
16. This drink dressed like Gilly.
21. This joke.
So yeah, you were pretty good, previous four Timberlake-hosted episodes…
- Donald Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Famine in South Sudan has left 100,000 people facing starvation and nearly 8 million in need of immediate assistance, UN agencies say.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.