24 Things That Will Get Any Teacher Pumped For Back-To-School
Turn that feet-dragging into full-on jitterbugging (with jazz hands) with this list!
Summer (or whatever days we're not in workshops or professional development) is heavenly for teachers. Long lunches with friends and quality time with family. Not setting that 5 AM alarm. Going to movies alone in the middle of a weekday. The freedom to use the restroom whenever.
Even though we love our jobs, the realization that summer is coming to an end can feel like grieving the loss of a dear friend. But here are 24 things that will kick your teacher self into gear and get you pumped to be back in the classroom!
1. This message from Kid President.
11. This adorable lip dub video by high school students which inexplicably made me sob
14. This quote.
15. This music teacher's amazing April Fool's Day prank.
19. This time that Ellen celebrated a teacher and the whole world cried.
22. These recipes you can throw in the slow cooker before school and come home to simmering perfection.
There! Aren't we feeling better now?
Here's to hoping 2015-16 is your best year ever!