1. Always having legroom
“What’s everyone else complaining about? There’s plenty of room!”
2. Dating short guys
“No he’s too short for me” said no short girl ever
3. Dating tall guys
So many options!
4. Sleeping pretty much anywhere
“No it’s ok, that tiny corner will do.”
5. Shopping in the kids’ section
Cheap jeans and velcro light up shoes! Who doesn’t love that?
6. Children’s menu = coloring book
And who doesn’t love to color?
7. Not ducking for short doorways
Or low-hanging branches or street signs or, anything, really…
8. Always being the top of the pyramid
Who wants to be the bottom of the pyramid? Just look at the pain on their faces!
9. Free transportation
via piggyback rides, of course
10. Going on playgrounds
Not only can you fit through the play tunnels, but no one will even question if you’re supposed to be there!
11. Borrowing anyone’s sweatshirt? Instant blanket/dress combo
- President Trump signed executive orders today to advance the Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines, prompting praise from pro-Trump unions.
- Mark Zuckerberg denied rumors that he might run for president, telling BuzzFeed News, "I'm focused on building our community at Facebook."
- Press Secretary Sean Spicer at today's White House briefing defended Trump's claim that millions of people voted illegally—but he cited a debunked study.
- And the 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture are "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," "Hidden Figures," "Hacksaw Ridge," "Manchester by the Sea," "Lion," "Fences," and "Hell or High Water" 🎥 🎬