1. Always having legroom
“What’s everyone else complaining about? There’s plenty of room!”
2. Dating short guys
“No he’s too short for me” said no short girl ever
3. Dating tall guys
So many options!
4. Sleeping pretty much anywhere
“No it’s ok, that tiny corner will do.”
5. Shopping in the kids’ section
Cheap jeans and velcro light up shoes! Who doesn’t love that?
6. Children’s menu = coloring book
And who doesn’t love to color?
7. Not ducking for short doorways
Or low-hanging branches or street signs or, anything, really…
8. Always being the top of the pyramid
Who wants to be the bottom of the pyramid? Just look at the pain on their faces!
9. Free transportation
via piggyback rides, of course
10. Going on playgrounds
Not only can you fit through the play tunnels, but no one will even question if you’re supposed to be there!
11. Borrowing anyone’s sweatshirt? Instant blanket/dress combo
- The enemy within: Civilians are caught in the crossfire as Iraqi troops move closer to Mosul and face fears of ISIS.
- Police are investigating after someone destroyed Donald Trump's Hollywood Walk Of Fame star with a sledgehammer early Wednesday.
- Here's what European cities are offering to convince London's banks, companies, and entrepreneurs to move post-Brexit🍷🌞
- And Millie Bobby Brown — Eleven from "Stranger Things" — looks badass on her first magazine cover ✨