1. The Welcome Sign completely sets the tone of the film.
2. Sam and Michael were the brothers we all wanted.
3. The Lost Boys were so cool, serving 80s Bad Boy realness!
4. David was HOT!
5. Never again will you witness a sexy bo-hunk of a Sax Player in a film.
6. Sam's Grandpa made Taxidermy the coolest thing since Chicken nuggets!
7. Michael was a total Bae.
8. Sam was a living embodiment of 80s fashion!
9. Frog Brothers always knew what was up.
10. These two Vampire Slayers were the defenders against all things evil in Santa Carla!
11. Sam's huge poster of Rob Lowe.
12. The Lost Boys were not your "pretty boy" types.
13. They were fucking Blood-sucking Vampires!
14. This is how they roll!
15. The Dream Team was born!
16. Michael represented teens everywhere with this response.
17. Sam was a comic book geek!
18. Star was the Vampire who was obsessed with Stevie Nicks.
19. Marko, the Baby-Faced Vampire with the Mullet.
20. Best. Line. Ever.
21. The Head Vampire wasn't some mysterious dark figure. He was a mild-mannered, video store owner named, Max.
22. Michael and Star's Dreamy Montage Romance.
23. Michael and David's Love/Hate Relationship.
24. Unlike these A&F vampires of today, the Lost Boys wasn't dressed by Banana Republic or Gap . Their style came from whatever Thrift Store was open.
25. Edgar Frog always kept it 100.
26. Lucy Emerson was the Mom of Moms.
27. Sam's reaction on Michael becoming a creature of the night.
28. When David sheds a tear for Marko's Death.
29. The Bath Scene!
30. The Lost Boys' lair was EVERYTHING!
31. Not only did these vampire drank blood, they ate Chinese food, too.
32. All the shade David threw in this film... Priceless!
33. Nanook the dog!
34. Killing the Head Vampire with a stake the size of a fucking tree!
35. Grandpa Emerson's famous line.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!