1. When you introduce yourself.
2. Tellin' people where you are from.
3. When you say you're orthodox, people don't understand why you are not Greek or Russian.
4. When Emir Bekric runs, you cry.
5. Same goes for Amela Terzic
6. And when Asmir Kolasinac win, you win.
7. And whenever Ivana Spanovic jumps, you are jumping with her.
8. You have a crush on Ana Ivanovic.
9. And of course, you're rooting for the #1
10. You probably have a picture of Nikola Tesla in your room
11. Your parents told you about Mihajlo Pupin.
12. You have a love-hate relationship with our soccer team.
13. This is why you love Basketball!
14. Your parents call you "my son", even if you're a girl.
15. Your father keeps talking you about a strange illness named "the zeludac syndrom"
16. Your parents are talking to God, especially about you.
17. You can read in two alphabets hehe.
18. Emir Kusturica's Underground made you cry.
19. Your parents think you can die because of PROMAJA!!!
20. If you're living in Europe and you're travelling to Serbia by car in the summer, you can't wait for this to happen!
21. If you're orthodox, you're celebrating Christmas, New Year and Easter almost two weeks after everybody.
22. People find our folk customs really weird...
23. Your baba doesn't understand what "I'm not hungry" means.
24. Your baba and deda drink a shot of rakija in the morning because "it kills the bacterias".
25. And they told you about monsters living outside in the dark forest.
26. Now you have to sing her song!
27. And when you were a kid, your parents told you to dance and sing: Ringe, Ringe JAJA!
28. When you were a kid, your parents got drunk on every Slava, birthday, holiday.
29. And this is how they THOUGHT they danced
30. You were probably 10 years old the first time you tasted alcohol.
31. Your home is filled with Holy Icons.
32. Explaining the "Slava" concept to a someone who's not serbian is nearly impossible.
33. But if you really want to know what it is, here's a Wikipedia link.
34. People ask you to teach them some *bad words* in serbian.
35. You also teach your friend the serbian cyrillic alphabet so you can use it as a ~secret language~.
36. You can't wait to go to the Guca Festival.
37. And you hope you'll see Goran Bregovic and his Weddings & Funerals Orchestra.
38. When you hear them you can't help but dance.
39. ~Dancing on the table like there's no tomorrow~
40. You would do anything for a real Leskovacka Pljeskavica
41. I mean, rostilj is the best.
42. And the refreshing taste of Jelen Pivo!
43. You cried of happiness when Marija Serifovic won the Eurovision song contest in 2007.
44. You worship Lepa Brena.
45. And you're dancing to Ceca's "raskinem sa njom".
46. You love Jovan Crnovic
47. You're probably watching "The Blacklist" because they are talking about Belgrade.
48. When you're walking and - suddenly - you hear someone speaking serbian.
49. You know people have a lot of questions about us...
50. And it's okay to ask us questions about our country, we would be pleased to answer you.
51. We also have a lot of questions, most of them are still unanswered...
52. It doesn't matter, because what only matters...
53. Is to love the country where you're living...
54. As much as you love Serbia.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!