1. When you finally have a weekend off.
2. When you were supposed to have a weekend off but your boss changed the work schedule without asking you.
3. When a costumer tells you they're going to shop somewhere else and you're like:
4. When the customer starts to complain about everything.
5. When you aren't scheduled to work on Black Friday.
6. When you are scheduled to work on Black Friday.
7. When you're trying to encourage people to buy things.
8. When a customer comes in two minutes before closing.
9. What you wish you could do when a customer calls you by your name.
10. When you're going on your lunch break and a customer wants to ask you something.
11. When you're working at checkout and can't help but judge what the customer is buying.
12. When a customer takes the money out of their bra or pants...
13. When a customer is annoying you.
14. When you're right and the customer is wrong.
15. When a customer coughs or sneezes on you.
16. When a customer asks for a discount.
17. When a customer says you're incompetent.
18. When customers start to yell at you for no reason and you're just waiting for them to finish.
19. When something's not scanning and the customer asks you if it's free.
20. Kids...running everywhere, destroying everything.
21. When a customer wants to talk to the manager and YOU'RE THE MANAGER.
22. When parents ask you if you can look after their kids.
23. When it took you hours to fold and organize all the shirts and pants, and you come back from your lunch break and it's a mess.
24. When a customer talks about you to the manager.
25. When a customer tries to drag you down.
26. When customers start to fight.
27. When a customer is being nice to you.
28. When you're too scared to clean the fitting room so you "ask" your coworker to go instead of you.
29. When someone asks you if you're open.
30. When costumers want you to check the back room even though you clearly told them that the item they want isn't available.
31. When it's November 1st and you already hear the first Christmas song.
33. When they ask you: " How long have you been working in retail?"
34. When a customer tries to intimidate you.
35. When a customer starts flirting with you.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!