1. When you have your period for the first time in your life.
2. And you realize that your life will never be the same...
3. When it hits.
4. When you thought that it was a good idea to wear white pants, BUT your period decided that it was the right time to arrive.
5. When you want to take a bath but your period wants to join you.
6. When you have to poop on your period.
7. When you have to wear a pad in the summer.
8. Everything makes you want to cry.
9. Everything hurts.
10. When cramps and migraines make you think that you can't escape this living hell.
11. How you'd describe what's going on in your uterus.
12. The only good advice that is actually worth sharing.
13. When your period arrives and you realize that you have no pads and no tampons left at home so you run to the nearest pharmacy to buy some.
14. Everyone annoys you.
15. When you thought that your periods were over — but nope! — Here they go again!
16. When people (usually men) think you're overreacting.
17. And then they tell you to "calm down".
18. When you think about that whole Eve-ate-the-apple-and-God-decided-to-punish-the-women-because-of-it stuff.
19. When your partner finally understands how food is important when you have your periods.
20. When you're suddenly horny AF.
21. That awkward moment when you start to think that your period is late.
22. When everyone tells you that you're going to feel better after a day or two.
23. When you sneeze on your period.
24. And finally, when you have sex during your period.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!