2. Juniper is a domesticated fox, and she’s going to turn 1 on the 1st of April.
And she’s probably the happiest fox of the world.
3. Juniper’s best friend is Moose the dog.
Forget about The Fox and the Hound, these two are inseparable.
4. Juniper’s owner created this Instagram account to explain what it’s like to live with a domesticated fox, and she always takes time to answer her followers’ questions.
She also does an educational post every Thursday.
5. As you can see, Juniper is extremely photogenic, and loves to strike a pose.
Smize, baby girl, and be fierce!
6. And just like us, she hides her favorite foods — y’know, in case of emergency.
What a sly fox.
8. And she enjoys long walks in the woods.
Look at that fluffy tail!
9. She wears flower crowns better than Lana Del Rey.
12. Follow Juniper (and Moose!) and let them make your day a little brighter.
16. And she will melt your heart — even if your heart is as cold as ice.
This is her very first picture.
17. She will fill you with wonder and admiration.
- Trump's supporters are just as frustrated as he is about not getting things done — and they're blaming everyone but Trump.
- Thousands of people hit the streets on Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Turkey's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.