1. Double standards part I.
2. This cruel dilemma.
3. Double Standards part II.
4. Being able to relate to every song.
5. This sad truth.
6. When you have to deal with people who think they know you better than you know yourself.
7. People who don't understand that being bi doesn't mean that you're poly.
8. When you discretly dropped hints about your sexuality.
9. Hearing all the time that your sexuality is just "a phase".
10. Realizing that dating apps make it even harder to find someone.
11. People assume you are spoilt for choice.
12. You became very sly at hiding the truth, especially in school.
Did you know you can sign up for a BuzzFeed Community account and create your own BuzzFeed posts? Get started here!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!