14 Movie Scenes That Permanently Fucked All Of Us Up
Spoilers (and also trauma) ahead.
BuzzFeed Brazil asked readers on Facebook about what movie scenes left them scarred for life. Here's what they said:
Answers may have been edited for length and clarity.
1. When Mufasa dies in "The Lion King."
2. The curb stomp scene in "American History X."
3. When all is revealed in "Fight Club."
4. Kids being ground up in "Another Brick in the Wall."
5. The birth of the baby in "Mother!."
6. The maggot scene in "Ghost Ship."
7. The death in "Bridge to Terabithia."
8. The ending of "Requiem for a Dream."
9. The ending scene of "Dancer in the Dark."
10. The kidnapping scene in "Nocturnal Animals."
11. Sophie's choice in "Sophie's Choice."
12. The daughter's funeral scene in "The Shack."
13. The murder in "We Need to Talk About Kevin."
14. The reunion of Mia and Sebastian in "La La Land."
For more translated content and BuzzFeed International goodness, subscribe to Inter Webz: our new bi-weekly newsletter bringing you the best of the 'net from around the world.
Note: If you can't see the signup box above, just go here to sign up!