1. When someone talks to you with their mouth full.
2. When a known backstabber says you're "like a sister" to them.
3. When someone gives you advice about your lifestyle choices even though you never asked for it.
4. When someone without an invite crashes your party then comes up and starts talking to you like they totally belong there and nothing is going on.
5. When someone borrows something from you and never returns it and then acts like they never had it.
6. When someone says something offensive, insists that they're not racist/homophobic/misogynistic, but also that they're "entitled to their opinion."
7. When your crush ignores you forever, then sends a text at the most inconvenient time possible asking what you're up to.
8. When the biggest gossip queen you know insist that "you're different" and that "your secrets are safe" with them.
9. When you see two people who you know are both two-faced getting friendly with one another.
10. When someone comes up to you acting all cutesy and says all sorts of sweet things to you, and you know it's just going to end with them asking for a big favor.
11. When a friend gets hammered, makes a total scene, and the next day claims that they can't remember a thing.
12. Trying to have a conversation with someone who interrupts you constantly and never lets you get a word in edgewise.
13. When someone tries to offer their thoughts or advice on your weight, as if it were a topic that was open for discussion.
14. When that couple you know is a hot mess tries to look all perfect and lovey on Facebook.
15. When someone says that they never study, and then they ace every single test they take.
16. When someone is full of themselves just because they've got a little extra cash.
This post was translated from Portuguese.