Anthropologie's Celebrating Summer With A Furniture And Decor Sale And You're Invited
Up to 30% off Anthro furniture and décor items? *Clicks add-to-basket*
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
ATTN: Anthropologie is having an up-to-30% off sale on furniture and décor items to celebrate summer!
So to kick it off, here are 15 of our favorite finds:
1. This timeless handcarved Lombok entryway cabinet that will have you staring in awe every time you catch the details (esp if you put it in the sunlight!).
2. This handcrafted Daisy capiz table lamp to add charm and light to your space thanks to its scalloped shade made of translucent capiz shells. It's just so pretty.
3. A sleek, brass-capped waterfall inlay console table for a touch of luxury and some extra table space. You can even use it as a (modern) desk!
4. This rich, Persian-inspired Amerita rug to give your feet some plush comfort when you're home. You won't even need much decor with this accent under your table.
5. An elegant handcarved gulliver media console that may have you staring at it more than the TV you'd place on top. The color and brass caps are subtle, but the floral carvings keep it from looking like your ordinary media unit.
6. A vintage-looking, Hollywood-esque Emma mirror for a dramatic design to frame your face every time you catch a glimpse of yourself walking by. (Also, hello, cool selfies.)
7. A classy Biarritz wallpaper because this tile print will make you feel like you're in Biarritz, the lovely seaside town on France's Basque coast that this wallpaper is named after.
8. This Westen folding garment rack for easy access to your clothes and shoes. Plus, it'll give you some extra storage in a way that makes it feel more like a display.
9. A customizable, made-to-order Lena bed that will make you feel like you're in a luxury suite. The plush and tufted frame is low-slung, so it doesn't feel too gigantic and overpowering in your room.
10. This whimsical bumblebee end table with a marble top for the perfect coffee/reading nook! Add a lil' plant and you're all set to relax. It's tiny, too, which is perfect if you're tight on space.
11. A frilly Greta indoor/outdoor pillow to accent your decor with some texture. And the color is neutral, so it's demure and elegant.
12. This amazing Parker sofa that will make you feel like you're on a fancy patio. The sofa (and set) is fun and has a lot of personality to make ya smile and stretch out as you comfortably enjoy the weather outside.
13. A beautiful deluxe tamboured buffet made of rosewood and topped with marble for some visually-pleasing storage and counter space. Whether you turn this into a little bar, use it as a credenza, or put your TV (or record player!) on it, it makes for an interesting and gorgeous piece.
14. This fun and cozy peacock hanging chair so you can curl up with a blanket, let the chair sway, and unwind. Read a good book, stargaze, or take a nap! Hang it inside or outside. Either way, you'll love it.
15. A bohemian handcarved songbird daybed that will turn your backyard into a mini paradise, as you enjoy a cat nap or a picnic.
Have you fallen in love with these items yet? I certainly have. If you want to see more of Anthropologie's up-to-30% off sale, check out their site! And you might want to hurry, because it's only for a limited time!
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.