1. Every day involves some level of weather confusion. Is it warm, is it cold?
2. Which means nobody has a clue what the correct clothing is.
3. Summer haters everywhere are rejoicing.
4. Christmas has started appearing everywhere...
5. ... and you'll fall into one of two camps:
6. People will declare 'It gets earlier every year!' even though it always starts in September.
7. There will be at least one person announcing exactly how many days are left until Christmas every day.
8. Despite thinking it's too early, you'll happily buy and scoff a tin of Quality Street.
9. In other news, students around the country will be struck down with fresher's flu.
10. Halloween enthusiasts will be busy planning their costumes.
11. You'll declare that The X-Factor is shit/setup and vow not to watch anymore.
12. Then carry on watching it right up until Christmas and possibly vote as well.
13. There will be some last minute optimistic BBQs.
14. Some people will hit the gym in preparation of the upcoming festive consumption period.
15. Some hopefuls will still be anticipating an Indian summer.
16. Whether to turn on the heating or not will cause some stress.
17. We'll lose our shit with the whole clocks changing thing.
18. And the nation will shed a tear for another year of Bake-Off coming to an end.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!