3. Lady Miss Kier of Deee-Lite
Fashion avatar Lady Miss Kier sports this incredible bit of Seventies-inspired, diamond-and-flower spandex perfection in the video for Deee-Lite’s breakthrough hit “Groove Is In The Heart.” But wait – could this actually be the pinnacle of all catsuits?
7. Beth Ditto of The Gossip
Oh, Beth Ditto, how do I love thee (and thy catsuits)? The frontwoman for The Gossip has performed in countless of these miraculous garments, even telling British Elle, “I’ve worn a lot of amazing catsuits. They look crazy, but are actually really comfortable.”
11. Justin Hawkins of The Darkness
Hawkins is a big fan of catsuits, wearing them onstage near-constantly, as well as in the amazing video for “I Believe in a Thing Called Love.” Here’s hoping that male catsuits become a thing, with this zip-front leather number as style inspiration for dudes everywhere.
- Donald Trump slammed the CIA after reports that the agency believes Russia used hacks to try to help him win.
- Rudy Giuliani is no longer being considered for a position in the Trump administration. Trump says the former NYC mayor withdrew his name.
- Fire investigators have ruled out a refrigerator as the cause of a warehouse fire that killed 36 people in Oakland, California.
- The world's oldest known breeding seabird just laid another egg. Her name is Wisdom and she's 66 🐦