3. Lady Miss Kier of Deee-Lite
Fashion avatar Lady Miss Kier sports this incredible bit of Seventies-inspired, diamond-and-flower spandex perfection in the video for Deee-Lite’s breakthrough hit “Groove Is In The Heart.” But wait – could this actually be the pinnacle of all catsuits?
7. Beth Ditto of The Gossip
Oh, Beth Ditto, how do I love thee (and thy catsuits)? The frontwoman for The Gossip has performed in countless of these miraculous garments, even telling British Elle, “I’ve worn a lot of amazing catsuits. They look crazy, but are actually really comfortable.”
11. Justin Hawkins of The Darkness
Hawkins is a big fan of catsuits, wearing them onstage near-constantly, as well as in the amazing video for “I Believe in a Thing Called Love.” Here’s hoping that male catsuits become a thing, with this zip-front leather number as style inspiration for dudes everywhere.
- Scientists and supporters marched to fight against perceived hostility from Trump — with delightfully nerdy signs 🤓
- North Korea threatened Australia with a nuclear strike over its alliance with the United States.
- The police officer killed by a terrorist on the Champs-Élysées in Paris is being remembered as a defender of LGBT rights and a patriot.
- In 2014, #Girlboss became the woman's career bible. Now, Sophia Amoruso is doubling down on career-focused feminism with a new company.