3. Lady Miss Kier of Deee-Lite
Fashion avatar Lady Miss Kier sports this incredible bit of Seventies-inspired, diamond-and-flower spandex perfection in the video for Deee-Lite’s breakthrough hit “Groove Is In The Heart.” But wait – could this actually be the pinnacle of all catsuits?
7. Beth Ditto of The Gossip
Oh, Beth Ditto, how do I love thee (and thy catsuits)? The frontwoman for The Gossip has performed in countless of these miraculous garments, even telling British Elle, “I’ve worn a lot of amazing catsuits. They look crazy, but are actually really comfortable.”
11. Justin Hawkins of The Darkness
Hawkins is a big fan of catsuits, wearing them onstage near-constantly, as well as in the amazing video for “I Believe in a Thing Called Love.” Here’s hoping that male catsuits become a thing, with this zip-front leather number as style inspiration for dudes everywhere.
- Trump's pick for education secretary, Betsy DeVos, could face a contentious confirmation hearing — at least by the standards of the position.
- A Trump adviser is presenting himself as an unlikely go-between in an effort to help global elites understand Trump.
- Birth control startups are seeing a spike in demand because many women are nervous coverage will disappear under Trump.
- You can now dig through the CIA's secret history. 12 millions declassified docs are on the internet for all to see 🤓📚