But really, it doesn’t have to be that way! As sandal season gets nearer, these cute, simple designs for dressing up your toes are worth considering, as you phase nail art out of your manicure routine.
3. These options are all nice, and the glittery ones are especially suited to at-home pedicures.
Make your big toe your accent nail, since you have the most surface area there. Paint the top and bottom halves different colors, wait for it to dry, then paint the glitter chevron in the middle.
5. Also? You can use basically ANY nail art stickers or appliques made for fingers on your feet if you want to.
Let this YouTube broad show you how.
12. And what could be springier than budding branches?
This elegant look can be done at home with the light polish color of your choice and a brown nail art pen or toothpick dipped in brown lacquer. Just draw curved lines with tiny dots on ‘em over your base color and you’re done.
- The Russian government agrees with Donald Trump's comments that NATO is "obsolete," which the president-elect made during an interview published Sunday.
- BuzzFeed News spent two months mapping Trump's personal and business connections — and found more than 1,500 in all.
- Eight billionaires — all men — together own as much wealth as the world's poorest 3.7 billion people, a new report has revealed.
- There's a new HBO show called "The Young Pope" and the internet is having fun with it.