1. Behold, the sexiest “fatkini” of this season.
It was created (and is modeled here) by style blogger Gabi Gregg in conjunction with swimsuitsforall. On her blog, she writes, “I’m obsessed with the details, like the purple mesh cutouts and the adjustable straps above the cup.” ME TOO, MAN. ME TOO.
7. The line will be released on May 15 on the swimsuitsforall site.
Prices range from $49 to $99, and they’ll come in sizes 10-24.
- The Trump administration wants to send immigrants caught at the southern US border to Mexico even if they're not from the country.
- An off-duty Los Angeles police officer was caught on cellphone video firing at least one shot during a confrontation with several teens.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- A couple recently celebrated their engagement with a "La La Land" inspired photo shoot, and it's pretty cute 💍📷