1. You pretty much need to see this fake commercial for birth control yogurt.
Megan Amram wrote it and stars in it along with some other hilarious ladies, and it perfectly skewers the inane way marketers often condescend to and stereotype women, who, according to TV, only care about the regularity of their periods and their “butt-periods,” as this sketch so poetically puts it. Every line is comedy gold, including those belonging to a very freaky-looking Weird Al at the end. Watch it right now if you want to annoy the people around you with how loud you’re gonna laugh.
- The Trump administration has proposed "massive tax cuts" that would cut taxes across the board for people and businesses.
- Conservative Ann Coulter says she's not speaking at Berkeley after promises of protests, and it's not clear who is to blame 👉👈
- Venezuelans are trying to crowdfund money to leave the country amid food shortages and political unrest.
- Get ready for nonstop live video on Twitter. The platform is aiming to stream sports, news, and entertainment 24/7 📺📲