1. So David Bowie and Morrissey are in a fight.
2. Apparently, Bowie has barred Morrissey from including a previously-unseen 1992 photo of the two of them in Moz’s new cover art.
From the online Morrissey fanzine True to You, where Moz frequently releases his official statements: “David Bowie has ordered EMI UK not to run the proposed artwork for Morrissey’s April 8th issue of the re-mastered The Last of the Famous International Playboys single and CD.”
The original proposed cover art for the single, which will most likely be scrapped even though Bowie’s just on the INSIDE of the album art.
4. But, like, WHY?
“Although Bowie has no legal rights to the photograph, most of his back catalogue is presently licensed to EMI.” So why not give the people what they want, AKA photos of our two favorite men on the planet palling around?
7. Please mend fences, you guys. We can’t live in a world where you’re fighting! Plus also we really wanna see that picture.
- Donald Trump's supporters think his comments about Miss Universe are no big deal.
- World leaders hailed the legacy of former Israeli statesman Shimon Peres at his state funeral in Jerusalem.
- Anti-Mafia police in Naples have recovered two Vincent van Gogh paintings that were stolen in Amsterdam 14 years ago.