1. On March 25, 1983, Michael Jackson debuted his moonwalk at the Motown 25 taping.
It immediately became an iconic move–just listen to those screams.
2. So, really, it’s HIGH TIME you figured out how to do it properly.
Black loafers and sparkly socks optional.
3. Take a lesson from this fleet-footed supermarket shopper.
4. Or Justin Bieber!
11. Just so long as you don’t execute a moonwalk like this poor fellow’s, you should be just fine.
- President Trump accused Barack Obama of organizing recent protests against him and leaking information from the White House to the press.
- Education Secretary Betsy DeVos compared historically black colleges and universities to charter schools, spurring criticism of "whitewashing history."
- A second wave of bomb threats sent to Jewish community centers brought the number of locations threatened on Monday to 30.
- PricewaterhouseCoopers fessed up to the Oscars oops that caused "La La Land" to be named best picture instead of "Moonlight."