1. Lana Del Rey’s cover of “Chelsea Hotel” is very bare-bones.
LDR’s version of the oft-covered New York anthem is built from her characteristic aching tremolo and romantically-slurred lyrics. She pouts and purrs over music even sparser than that in the original version, and if you love both Lana and Leonard, you’ll be deeply into it.
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰