1. Lana Del Rey’s cover of “Chelsea Hotel” is very bare-bones.
LDR’s version of the oft-covered New York anthem is built from her characteristic aching tremolo and romantically-slurred lyrics. She pouts and purrs over music even sparser than that in the original version, and if you love both Lana and Leonard, you’ll be deeply into it.
- A second wave of bomb threats sent to Jewish community centers brought the number of locations threatened on Monday to 29.
- Trump accused Barack Obama of organizing recent protests against him and leaking information from the White House to the press.
- Accounting firm PricewaterhouseCoopers fessed up to the Oscars oops that caused "La La Land" to be named best picture instead of "Moonlight."
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝