1. This is the new video for “Bubble Butt” by Major Lazer.
The song features Bruno Mars, Tyga, 2 Chainz, and Mystic, and it’s pretty bonkers on its own. But when you add seapunk shorties, superpowers, and ass pads galore into the mix, it becomes even more gloriously weird. It’s pretty much par for the course for a clip directed by Eric Wareheim, who is half of the comedy duo Tim & Eric.
2. If this is your first time experiencing an Eric Wareheim video, you should probably get familiar with this one he did for Beach House, too.
It’s for “Wishes” and features Ray Wise of Twin Peaks having an athletic freakout, and while it’s just as strange as the Major Lazer video, it’s also oddly touching.
- Donald Trump criticized NATO, German Chancellor Angela Merkel, and the European Union in an interview published Sunday.
- BuzzFeed News spent two months mapping Trump's personal and business connections — and found more than 1,500 in all.
- Eight billionaires — all men — together own as much wealth as the world's poorest 3.7 billion people, a new report has revealed.
- There's a new HBO show called "The Young Pope" and the internet is having fun with it.