1. You have to be tough to fight terrorism. Saul knows toughness.
2. Of course, sometimes innocent people get killed in his line of work. A heavy heart is hard to mask.
3. Who wouldn't look this exhausted after decades in such a demanding field?
4. Doesn't mean you can't have some fun on the job though. It's time to let loose!
5. Other times, he really blows up from the stress. Just look at that uncontrolled rage.
6. But with all that anger, you'd think he isn't capable of showing compassion. Think again.
7. Clearly, he's been known to dial up the seriousness in moments of intense contemplation.
8. And when that killer idea strikes, just look at him jump out of his seat! Pure excitement.
9. It's a good thing he doesn't have any kids. Who could bear to see this look of supreme disappointment on their father's face?
10. On the other side of the spectrum, there's that gleeful laughter. Something we can all relate to.
11. Hey, we get frustrated with airport security too, but don't freak out, Saul.
12. If you thought THAT was a freakout though, here's him really losing it.
13. Bottom line, no character on TV has stretched as high and low on the emotional map as Saul Berenson. Props to Mandy Patinkin for hanging tough with the curveballs thrown his way!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!