1. You saw these in your kitchen drawer.
2. You choose banh mi over Subway any day of the week.
3. You're either too fat or too skinny.
4. You get irritated when people mispronounce 'pho'.
5. You're tired of the rest of the world overhyping this sauce.
6. Your dad was always in a constant state of confusion.
7. When mom got pissed, everyone in the house knew the deal.
8. The amount of times we've heard 'mi deng' and 'mi trang' at home.
9. You have a few career choices in life.
10. If you're a girl, you probably were only able to date Vietnamese guys or white guys.
11. On the flipside, if you're a guy, the family would murder you if you're caught in this situation.
12. Being introduced to random relatives at parties.
13. You could never get enough of this dessert.
14. Oh, and this as well.
15. Girls, it was a nightmare shopping and fitting in these.
16. What is life without unlimited amounts of flip flops?
17. Our moms make the best eggrolls in the world.
18. You don't know what it's like to be Viet unless you see this every weekend. Or day. Or hour.
19. This childhood memory.
20. The constant East vs West culture clash.
21. But in the end, it was their way of showing their undying love for you in sharing their homeland's culture, language, and the best food in the world. Being Vietnamese is awesome and it's an identity no one can ever strip away.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!