You most likely heard of some of these before, but there is a good chance there is some you haven't.
I'll try and keep each description as brief as possible, as I know today's generation has a short attention span.
1. Derinkuyu Underground City(Nevşehir Province of Turkey)
2. The Pyramids of Giza(Cairo, Egypt)
3. Stonehenge (Wiltshire, England)
4. Coral Castle (Leisure City, Florida)
5. The Mayan Pyramids
6. Easter Island(Moai Statues)
7. Leshan Buddha (China)
I hope at least someone gets something out of this piece. Originally, the article was going to contain more structures, and statues but I'm already invested a lot of time and effort into this(and I don't even know if it will get featured, let alone posted).
I am aware that some impressive structures were not included, but will be included in Part 2.
If this article is rather well received, I will gladly create more articles like this one.