1. I’m preoccupied with my body, do I have Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD)?
2. BDD is more than an eating disorder.
3. Don’t fall victim to distorted thinking!
4. Appreciate what your body can do.
5. Don’t try to fit the mold.
6. Exercise for the right reasons.
7. Listen to your body.
8. Forgive yourself.
9. Look at yourself as a whole, not individual parts.
10. Remain positive.
Like these great tips and want even more information? Be sure to attend the "Seeing Your True Reflection: Overcoming Body Dysmorphia" workshop on Tuesday, October 25th at 7pm in Illini Union Room 406!