6. Skip the knife block.
Chances are you don’t have that much counter or drawer space. Put your backspash to work with a magnetic knife strip, like this one for $19.99 at The Container Store. Or, for those of you with some fancy woodworking skills, check out this DIY version at Man Made DIY.
16. Use an over-the-sink cutting board to temporarily expand your counter space.
Using your sink as a temporary chopping surface frees the rest of your counters for other cooking steps. Crate and Barrel has one for $29.95. This bamboo one “catches veggies as you slice,” $33.31 on Amazon.
27. If you’re handy, make your own corner drawers.
Gah. This tops, like, everything. Woodworkers, get the deets on Instructables. Everyone else… just be jealous.
- A draft of a plan to repeal Obamacare was released that'll block federal funds from Planned Parenthood and cut healthcare benefits granted under the law.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant who was allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes in the US.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀