(it can be portable)
1. Keep a basket of supplies ready at all times.
You never know when you’ll have to wipe down quickly. Start with an all-purpose cleaner, a glass cleaner, and a disinfectant, then pick your favorite sponge/paper towel/microfiber cloth/old toothbrush combo.
This blogger has a great basics list.
9. Before you start running around, stick your towels and your shower curtain liner in the washer.
It’s the fastest way to get the mildew out without spending time scrubbing it. (Or you *could* just close your shower curtain so no one sees…but you’ll know it’s not clean).
- Trump may have initially blamed Democrats for Friday's failed health care bill, but it took only 2 days for him to start blaming Republicans, too.
- United Airlines stopped 3 girls from flying because they were wearing leggings. The rule applies to travelers on "company benefit travel."
- South Korean prosecutors have reportedly asked a judge to issue an arrest warrant for former President Park Geun-hye.
- "Orange Is The New Black" actor Samira Wiley and writer Lauren Morelli officially tied the knot in Palm Springs 🌴