(it can be portable)
1. Keep a basket of supplies ready at all times.
You never know when you’ll have to wipe down quickly. Start with an all-purpose cleaner, a glass cleaner, and a disinfectant, then pick your favorite sponge/paper towel/microfiber cloth/old toothbrush combo.
This blogger has a great basics list.
9. Before you start running around, stick your towels and your shower curtain liner in the washer.
It’s the fastest way to get the mildew out without spending time scrubbing it. (Or you *could* just close your shower curtain so no one sees…but you’ll know it’s not clean).
- A draft of a plan to repeal Obamacare was released that'll block federal funds from Planned Parenthood and cut healthcare benefits granted under the law.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant who was allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes in the US.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀