23. Make a spray of baking soda and water for your oven.
Good for the lazy, too. Spray it down a few times, and then after baking a batch of cookies (or something), let it cool down enough so you don’t get hurt when you go in there with a scrubber to wipe it out.
Full directions here.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- Uber's CEO met with more than 100 female engineers on Thursday to discuss sexism and harassment allegations at the company.
- Beyoncé is backing out of Coachella under doctors' advice. But she plans to headline the festival again in 2018 😭🐝