7. Unpack your bag when you get home.
A gym bag packed with sweaty clothes and a gross yoga mat is practically begging for bacterial growth. Get everything out of there, and let it air out. Maybe make a couple extra baking soda sachets for your particularly yucky pockets. And wipe out with vinegar every once in a while.
(For more on gross gym bags, go here).
12. Get your socks white again with some lemon.
The mud run was AWESOME, but you totally ruined that pair of socks. Fear not! Boil some lemons in water on your stove, then turn off the heat and add your whites. Soak for an hour, then throw in the washer. From here.
14. Use some vinegar for your armband, too.
That iPod armband gets as sweaty as your headband. Wash it in a vinegar solution, or with dish soap and warm water. If you have one made from a t-shirt, you can also just throw it in the laundry with your other clothes!
- Speaking on Tuesday, German leader Angela Merkel said the UK can't expect to keep privileges once it leaves the EU.
- Turkey and Israel signed a deal on Tuesday officially restoring ties between the two countries, Reuters reports.
- It's #TurnUpToVote week at BuzzFeed. Ready for November? You can register right here 🇺🇸