5. Cornering The Boss To Share Your Big Ideas For The Company.
They may nod, smile, and even pretend to be riveted. Call it a professional courtesy. Just don’t forget that this is their holiday party too and it would be a lot cooler if you let them get back to having fun.
9. Getting Confrontational.
News Flash - that coworker you hate is definitely going to be at the office party and you’re going to run into each other. Don’t let liquid courage fool you. Thinking Come At Me Bro is one thing, but actually doing something about it makes YOU the asshole.
10. Being The Drunkest Person There.
Note - this is a true story from Fox’s 2004 Upfront party at Boathouse in NYC.
The Incident: A girl who was apparently fresh out of college and relatively new to the media scene attended a Fox party where she proceeded to bring new meaning to the word shit-faced. She got absolutely hammered, fell down and cut her leg open, threw up, and then passed out on a white leather couch where she then shit herself. The girl had to be carted away by paramedics.
Read All About It:
- The Trump administration wants to send immigrants caught at the southern US border to Mexico even if they're not from the country.
- Several states will keep enforcing bans against transgender discrimination in schools after Trump withdrew guidelines protecting students.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- A couple recently celebrated their engagement with a "La La Land" inspired photo shoot, and it's pretty cute 💍📷