1. The “James All Over Me” Shirt
He’s talented, eccentric and completely unpredictable. Oh, and he’s hot. What better way to pay homage to one of our generation’s most multi-faceted celebs? (And if you’re really feeling ballsy, get the matching pants. Yes, they exist.).
3. The “California Love” Shirt
This shirt from the Five Crown clothing line is original, kind of offensive and comical. What more could one ask for in a graphic tee?
Note: Apparently this shirt has been sold out for some time on Urban Outfitters’ online store, but you can get a similar one here.
- Jury deadlocked in trial of Michael Slager, former South Carolina police officer charged with murder in fatal shooting of Walter Scott.
- The US Commission on Civil Rights will visit the campsite where people have protested the Dakota Access Pipeline for months.
- Mall of America, the largest mall in the country, is hosting its first ever black Santa 🎅🏿