1. Wanting to snap on the girl who just messed up the shirts table.
2. Customers returning something they clearly wore.
3. Hearing the same songs play in the same order for months on end.
4. Finding yourself humming these songs in your everyday life and hating yourself for it.
5. Having a complete stranger tell you their life story.
6. Recounting the money in the register because you miscounted the first time.
7. Waking up early for a shift.
8. Coming home after your shift.
9. Having absolutely nothing to do when there are no customers.
10. When the majority of customers you get just want to know where the bathroom is.
11. Attending storewide morning meetings.
12. Smiling at customers even when you don't feel like it.
13. Being reminded regularly that "the customer is always right."
14. Checking the fitting rooms and finding clothes thrown around everywhere.
15. Looking at the clock and realizing you have five hours left of your shift.
16. Looking at your paycheck.
17. When the store's closing in 5 minutes and a customer walks in.
18. When a customer calls for an item and asks too many questions about it.
19. Having so much free time to play Candy Crush, yet you still can't beat Level 70.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!