1. You tend to attract the wrong kind of guys.
all the time.
2. You send messages back and forth for ages, but never really have the intention of meeting up.
3. When looking for matches, your filter settings are way too specific.
4. You've become the most shallow person you know (see previous).
5. You are paranoid about EVERYTHING when it comes to the online dating process.
6. You find it more fun to just exchange messages with someone rather than actually meeting up with them.
7. The thought of meeting someone in person is much better than actually doing it.
8. If you somehow get to scheduling the date, you punk out.
9. You constantly get messages from creeps, but never get responses from the cuties.
10. You really have no clue what to say in your profile.
11. When you get frustrated with a dating app you delete it, but then end up downloading it again.
12. You can't seem to ever pick the right profile pictures.
13. You're always asking your friends what you should say in response to a message.
14. You hate making the first virtual move.
15. If you ever get around to being the first one to send a message, it usually ends in disaster.
But until then, you'll just be busy loving your single self.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!