We've all seen flowers decorating a cake (yawn).
Maybe even decorating your drink:
Or the ice in your drink. But it's time to see them a bit differently...
1. In sakura (cherry blossom) jelly:
2. Pressed into pasta:
3. Spring rolls take on a whole new meaning.
4. Tulips make delightful ice cream bowls.
5. Edible flower feta balls:
6. In pansy crepes:
7. On pizza!
8. Sprinkled on a pretty risotto:
9. Fried into dandelion fritters:
10. Rolled into sushi:
11. And on cookies!
Happy first day of Spring!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!