1. Test out your axe-throwing skills - and feel like the quintessential Canadian stereotype - at BATL Grounds
2. Grab a beer and some gourmet wood-fired pizza at Toboggan Brewery
3. Hang out with your pals in Victoria Park
4. Visit the Western Fair Farmer’s & Artisan’s Market. #shoplocal
5. Hit up the Frog
6. Grab some late night eats at London’s newest joint, Burger Burger.
7. Catch a concert or professional sports game at the JLC—er… Budweiser Gardens.
8. Shop at Illbury + Goose.
9. Drink beer.
10. Get fancy.
11. Test out your totally believable Irish accent at McCabes.
London has always been known to be a big city with a small town feel. It's the kind of place where you can get to know your neighbours and where supporting local is the norm. With so much to offer, it is impossible to fit all the best things about this city into a list of just 11—but it's a start!
What's your favourite thing about London, Ontario?