We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A fabulous cookie cutter set to make your next batch of tasty treats so much better.
2. A set of storage trunks that’ll get your space all kinds of organized without the help of ANY spells.
3. A coloring book packed with with pretty illustrations you’ll want to bring to life immediately so you can color the stress away.
4. A shimmering throw pillow — which features a lightning bolt and glasses on one side and Platform 9¾ on the other — to add some serious Potter style to your space.
5. A pretty set of appetizer plates ALL your guests will swear by during your next dinner party.
6. A wand pen and bookmark set so you can keep your spot and take notes while re-reading your fave HP for the 100th time.
7. A set of earrings to bring a little extra something to your ensemble before you head out the door.
8. A Gryffindor spatula set so you can add a little magic to your next cooking session.
9. A hand-poured Highland Bluff Studio soy candle which’ll bring the lovely rum, spice, and vanilla scent of butter beer into your home for those moments the the air in your house isn't so pleasant.
10. A lined journal to jot down any notes — or new spells — you don’t want to forget.
11. A box of Bertie Bott’s beans so you’ll have a mostly tasty sweet snack to choose from whenever your sweet tooth hits.
12. A gorgeous Shiro Cosmetics Felix Felicis lippie that’ll bring all the good luck to your makeup collection and offer you a new option outside your go-to lip color.
13. A set of Harry Potter Uno cards for a new party game option your crew will adore.
14. A set of makeup brushes so you can bring your makeup looks to life while repping all the iconic Hogwarts houses.
15. A snitch key ring that’ll have you ready to hit the field for a game of Quidditch.
16. A pretty quill set — which includes a feather dip pen, black ink, and a Hogwarts acceptance letter — to take your writing to next levels.
17. A limited edition Moleskine planner for bringing just a little more light AND organization into your daily life.
18. A cozy pair of slippers to keep your feet nice and warm as you tip toe around in your invisible cloak.
19. A golden snitch clock that’ll be the perfect alarm you won't be able to ignore.
20. A gorgeous Harry Potter throw for letting everyone know which EPIC house you’re a part of.
21. A magical cookbook which’ll feature recipes for yummy wizard treats like rock cakes, Treacle Tart, Molly's Meat Pies and more — sure to make your whole family excited for dinner.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.