18 Incredibly Useful Knives Everyone Should Have In Their Kitchen
You are cutting up if still don't own these kitchen knives.
5. A boning knife — with a semi-flexible blade — that'll take the stress out of separating raw meat from the bone.
6. A stainless-steel paring knife to make sure you slice your veggies and fruits without squashing them.
7. A limitless chef’s knife for a kitchen tool that is made to slice, dice, chop, and mince fruits, vegetables, meats, and fish.
11. A devein knife to remove the large vein that runs down a shrimp's back and scrape off the shell.
12. A granton edge knife — which is equipped with grooves that keep meat from sticking to the knife's edge.
13. A French knife, which will give you limitless slicing and chopping options no matter your cooking task.
14. A cimeter knife with a blade that curves upward, making it great for trimming and cutting steaks.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.