20 Awesome Products From Amazon To Put On Your Wish List
A bag of monkfruit natural sweetener, an adorable Zoo Toddler backpack, a pair of unicorn bedroom slippers, and 17 other things you’ll want to add to your wish list ASAP.
2. A cute pair of linen overalls you can layer over basically any top that’ll be perfect for the transition to cooler fall weather.
3. A pack of fragrance-free Ecover Zero dishwasher tablets to keep every load of dishes sparkling and free of food scraps and residue.
4. A high-neck bralette you can layer under a blouse, T-shirt, or blazer, or even wear solo for a fierce look.
6. A jar of Handmade Heroes Ultra Sexy Scrub, which'll keep your lips feeling soft and smooth with the help of ingredients like Japanese green tea and jojoba oil.
7. A cute set of bow headbands so you can create some epic hair looks — even when you just throw one on because you don't have time to wash your hair!
8. A copy of Piano & a Microphone 1983 to enjoy some previously unreleased songs the Purple One recorded at his Kiowa Trail home studio in Chanhassen, Minnesota, in 1983.
11. A jar of Bright Air gel air freshener to rid your space of any foul odors from pets, smoke, trash, or food.
13. A jar of organic extra-virgin coconut oil you can use to add a boost moisture and nutrients to your hair and skin.
14. A copy of Principles to learn the values and strategies that investor and entrepreneur Ray Dallo used to reach his personal goals.
15. An over-the-door shoe organizer so you can finally get all your kicks off the floor and in order — or use it to store other items like hair accessories or crafting items.
16. A bottle of Oh Yuk Jetted Bathtub Cleaner to keep your jetted tub looking like perfection without any harmful odors or too much fussy foam.
17. A copy of The Pout-Put Fish so your little one can journey with the pout-pout fish as he attempts to find happiness despite his sour mood.
19. A bag of Lakanto Classic Monkfruit Natural Sweetener — made with monkfruit and erythritol — to serve as the perfect natural substitute for sugar in your recipes.
20. And a copy of Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind, which details the narrative of humanity’s creation and evolution and how we’ve shaped our ideas of what being human means.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.