1. A Panda Planner sticky notes booklet — which features three sticky note styles — so you’ll always have a convenient place to write down notes.
3. A pack of Ticonderoga pencils to hold you down while taking notes, completing homework, or any other written tasks.
5. A pack of college-rule paper so you won’t have to borrow any sheets from your bestie — at least for the first few months of the new school year.
6. A pack of alcohol-free Babyganics hand sanitizer for keeping germs far away from yourself AND your little one.
8. An Out of Print bag you can use as a pencil case or even a cute pouch to hold makeup or other loose items in your backpack or tote.
9. A pack of medium-point Paper Mate Flair pens you can use for drawing, taking notes, or even decorating your planner.
10. A lovely set of gold ear cuffs so you can switch up your accessory looks without having to get any new piercings.
11. A set of Schoolworks scissors for replenishing a classroom with some easy-to-use and little-one-friendly cutting tools.
13. A pack of three-ring binders for bringing some order to those endless notes, worksheets, and other important papers strewn about in different places.
15. A pack of Bic highlighters so you won’t forget any important passages in your textbooks or while studying your class notes.
16. A copy of Educated to follow Tara Westover’s quest to redefine herself after abandoning her survivalist upbringing for a new way of life.
17. A leak-proof Bentgo lunch box, which'll make sure your kid’s tasty meals are perfectly portioned and won’t make a mess in their lunch bag or backpack if the container gets tipped over.
19. A Brown Sugar Bear saver, which helps keep moisture in your brown-sugar container for three to six months, so it stays soft and clump-free.
20. A pack of Elmer's glow-in-the-dark glue to take all your art projects to epic new levels — especially your next batch of homemade slime.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.