1. A Panda Planner sticky notes booklet — which features three sticky note styles — so you’ll always have a convenient place to write down notes.
2. A superchic blouse with a cute tie-waist you can pair with all your favorite jeans and skirts.
3. A pack of Ticonderoga pencils to hold you down while taking notes, completing homework, or any other written tasks.
4. A set of gold and cement pots so you can dress up your favorite plants.
5. A pack of college-rule paper so you won’t have to borrow any sheets from your bestie — at least for the first few months of the new school year.
6. A pack of alcohol-free Babyganics hand sanitizer for keeping germs far away from yourself AND your little one.
7. An adorable set of headbands that'll have your baby's hair looking like PERFECTION.
8. An Out of Print bag you can use as a pencil case or even a cute pouch to hold makeup or other loose items in your backpack or tote.
9. A pack of medium-point Paper Mate Flair pens you can use for drawing, taking notes, or even decorating your planner.
10. A lovely set of gold ear cuffs so you can switch up your accessory looks without having to get any new piercings.
11. A set of Schoolworks scissors for replenishing a classroom with some easy-to-use and little-one-friendly cutting tools.
12. An adorable lunch bag so you can carry your meals around in serious style.
13. A pack of three-ring binders for bringing some order to those endless notes, worksheets, and other important papers strewn about in different places.
14. A simple sleeveless tank dress you can easily dress up or down for some fabulous looks.
15. A pack of Bic highlighters so you won’t forget any important passages in your textbooks or while studying your class notes.
16. A copy of Educated to follow Tara Westover’s quest to redefine herself after abandoning her survivalist upbringing for a new way of life.
17. A leak-proof Bentgo lunch box, which'll make sure your kid’s tasty meals are perfectly portioned and won’t make a mess in their lunch bag or backpack if the container gets tipped over.
18. A fierce galaxy backpack that’ll make every stroll around campus magical AF.
19. A Brown Sugar Bear saver, which helps keep moisture in your brown-sugar container for three to six months, so it stays soft and clump-free.
20. A pack of Elmer's glow-in-the-dark glue to take all your art projects to epic new levels — especially your next batch of homemade slime.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.