Amazon has a list of products called “Movers and Shakers,” which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently “trending.”
Here are some of the coolest and most useful things found on the list this week.
1. A darling Benevolence LA “Love” charm necklace you’ll never, ever want to take off. And we can’t blame you.
3. Lightweight mesh sneakers versatile enough for workouts at the gym or while rocking your latest sporty-chic look.
4. All the Light We Cannot See, which is sure to keep you on edge as you follow the tale of Marie-Laure and Werner Pfennig's journey to survive World War II.
5. A Remington Pearl Pro ceramic flat iron with a 30-second heat-up time for luxurious hair you’ll want to toss everywhere you go.
6. A vibrant pack of Post-it pads so you’ll never run out of places to write down your goals and endless to-dos.
8. A RFID-blocking bifold wallet with a zipper pocket, protecting you from losing all your change on your next getaway.
10. A bottle of multipurpose argan oil moisturizing enough to be used on your hair, body, and even your face.
11. F*ck, That's Delicious, Action Bronson’s moving ode to the life-changing wonder of amazing food.
18. A stainless-steel digital scale perfect for measuring cooking ingredients or envelopes your're mailing.
19. A machine-washable travel pillow so you won’t wake up with a sore neck after napping during your next lengthy flight or train ride.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.