1. Sam Seaborn was a Brilliant Writer
He did, after all, write this speech. IN THE CAR.
2. President Bartlett was a Brilliant Orator
As if you needed any more proof…
3. CJ Cregg Knew How to Make a Point
4. Toby Ziegler Enforced Integrity
Even if it meant confronting the President of the United States
5. Josh Lyman Embodied Loyalty
6. Inspiration Abounds
7. Leo McGarry Held Them All Together
Heck, he was ultimately the only one who could remind the President of what’s most important!
8. Charlie Required Respect
9. Ainsley Hayes Taught Us All About the Importance of Bipartisanship
10. Best of All: They Knew How to Have Fun
Fun with the utmost class
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Trump supporters haranguing the press at rallies has become routine. Now, the alt-right has adopted an old Nazi term to describe reporters.
- Jay Z is holding a concert for Clinton in Ohio aimed at mobilizing a group she's struggled to excite: black voters. 🎤
- Girl Scout cookies for breakfast: General Mills says a cereal will be released in January 😋