1. Sam Seaborn was a Brilliant Writer
He did, after all, write this speech. IN THE CAR.
2. President Bartlett was a Brilliant Orator
As if you needed any more proof…
3. CJ Cregg Knew How to Make a Point
4. Toby Ziegler Enforced Integrity
Even if it meant confronting the President of the United States
5. Josh Lyman Embodied Loyalty
6. Inspiration Abounds
7. Leo McGarry Held Them All Together
Heck, he was ultimately the only one who could remind the President of what’s most important!
8. Charlie Required Respect
9. Ainsley Hayes Taught Us All About the Importance of Bipartisanship
10. Best of All: They Knew How to Have Fun
Fun with the utmost class
- Chris Froome won the Tour de France. He's the first Brit to win the cycling race three times 🚴