1. 1. A Dragon.
A. Dragon. This is pretty much the best pet you’ll ever have. They can fly and cook your meals. Sorted.
Didn’t you always want to be Khaleesi?
3. 2. This Miserable Looking Guy From Twilight
You could throw sticks for him and get all angsty.
5. 3. Mike Lebowski
Just look at this guy.
6. 4. A Unicorn
You could ride him back from the shops and hang your bags on the horn. Multipurpose pet.
8. 5. Pikachu
Look at him. Just LOOK.
He’s so cute, it’s SHOCKING. Sorry. Not sorry.
11. 6. Hellboy
More of a partner in crime to be honest…don’t call him a pet, whatever you do.
12. 7. A Gremlin
Actually, this probably isn’t the best idea, especially if you live somewhere where it rains a lot.
- The public's mistrust of Trump might be especially dangerous in a catastrophe rooted in science — like an asteroid or the next Ebola.
- Thousands of people hit the streets on Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Turkey's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.