5 Ridiculously Cheap Grooming Products Your Beard Didn't Know It Needed
"I like your beard." —Kesha/everyone you know after trying these products.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page.
BEARDS!!! They can make a face look truly majestic — and you'll see lots of them now that No-Shave November is officially underway and the days are getting colder.
Whether you have a beard and want to treat it right, or you think some grooming products would make the perfect gift for your partner, father, or friend, you've come to the right place.
Though, honestly, some of you are probably here just to look at hot dudes with beards and I respect that.
1. Say buh-bye to itchiness and beardruff and keep your whiskers feeling super-smooth with this Honest Amish beard balm that 4,000+ Amazon users swear by.
2. Untangle the hairy madness with this scented, anti-static Rocky Mountain Barber Company sandalwood comb.
3. Your beard will thank you after you wash it with this hydrating Grave Before Shave shampoo that smells like a fresh, old-school barber shop.
4. This fragrance-free Leven Rose beard oil will moisturize your coarse facial hair and your skin, no matter how sensitive it is. (Oh, and it has 4.6/5 stars from 4,500+ Amazon users.)
5. And last, but certainly not least, keep your beard neat and tidy with these Equinox professional scissors, which nearly 3,000 Amazon users love.
Now go forth and show off your glorious beard that Rip Van Winkle himself would envy!
Amazon reviews have been edited for length/clarity.