1. You might be this guy.
Jim Dunbar, from Forfar in Scotland, has been diagnosed with “chronic lateness” (a condition apparently related to ADHD). The Dundee Evening Telegraph reports that he was 20 minutes late for the appointment at which his condition was identified.
If you are not Jim Dunbar, here are some other signs you may suffer from Chronic Lateness.
2. This is your favourite quote:
3. This is your nightmare:
Meetings first thing in the morning = doom.
8. And you’re secretly delighted when there are transport delays, as your lateness is now legitimised.
Even though you would have been late anyway.
9. Every job interview you ever had, you arrived sweating and out of breath.
12. You firmly believe that as long as the time you leave is earlier than the time you’re supposed to arrive, it’s all fine. Regardless of how long the journey takes.
16. Unfortunately that means this happens.
Actual time of arrival: five to nine.