1. They're Beautiful!
2. Honestly, This Would Be The Coolest-Looking Thing You Own
3. Even When They're Kind Of Beat Up, They Look Good
4. You'll Know What This Guy Sounds Like
Coleman Hawkins! I hear really good things, but don't even know myself. All I've got is the photograph.
5. Buck Rogers
Ever wonder what the 25th Century will be like? This is our best guess. More swords than I would have expected, but I'm no expert.
6. You Can Tell Me What The Devil This Means
7. The President's Fireside Chats
Blah blah blah fear itself blah blah human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of blah. I dunno, I guess some people are into it.
8. The Shadow!!!
9. It Really Ties The Room Together
10. Orson Welles' Mercury Theater
11. Benny Goodman
12. Their Insides Look Really Weird
13. You Can Hear Boris Karloff Without Seeing Boris Karloff
14. George Burns and Gracie Allen
15. Flash Gordon
Not as cool as Buck Rogers — who, if we're being honest, is himself not as cool as the Shadow. But he's a lot cooler than no radio at all, which is what you've got right now.