Coleman Hawkins! I hear really good things, but don’t even know myself. All I’ve got is the photograph.
5. Buck Rogers
Ever wonder what the 25th Century will be like? This is our best guess. More swords than I would have expected, but I’m no expert.
Seriously. It’s like heiroglyphics.
7. The President’s Fireside Chats
Blah blah blah fear itself blah blah human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of blah. I dunno, I guess some people are into it.
Let’s be honest: he’s a lot cooler than the president.
9. It Really Ties The Room Together
Finally, something for you and your family to gather around. Other than fire.
Who even knows what this guy is up to.
11. Benny Goodman
He’s basically sex in clarinet form. You’ve been warned.
That’s science, I guess.
Some people get overwhelmed.
Those kids are delightful. And so young!
15. Flash Gordon
Not as cool as Buck Rogers — who, if we’re being honest, is himself not as cool as the Shadow. But he’s a lot cooler than no radio at all, which is what you’ve got right now.
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰