Coleman Hawkins! I hear really good things, but don’t even know myself. All I’ve got is the photograph.
5. Buck Rogers
Ever wonder what the 25th Century will be like? This is our best guess. More swords than I would have expected, but I’m no expert.
Seriously. It’s like heiroglyphics.
7. The President’s Fireside Chats
Blah blah blah fear itself blah blah human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of blah. I dunno, I guess some people are into it.
Let’s be honest: he’s a lot cooler than the president.
9. It Really Ties The Room Together
Finally, something for you and your family to gather around. Other than fire.
Who even knows what this guy is up to.
11. Benny Goodman
He’s basically sex in clarinet form. You’ve been warned.
That’s science, I guess.
Some people get overwhelmed.
Those kids are delightful. And so young!
15. Flash Gordon
Not as cool as Buck Rogers — who, if we’re being honest, is himself not as cool as the Shadow. But he’s a lot cooler than no radio at all, which is what you’ve got right now.
- Fyre Festival — organized by Ja Rule and billed as a luxury event — has turned into a total shitshow and people are livid 💸😱
- We've compiled an extensive (but not exhaustive) list of lies, exaggerations, and bullshit from Trump's first 100 days in office 💯
- Arkansas executed Kenneth Williams Thursday night — just days before one of the state's execution drugs expires.
- Donald Trump said in an interview he thought being president would be easier than his life as a businessman.