This was the first episode of a hidden gem of a YouTube late night talk show called, appropriately, Call It A Show, that I feel like I’ve somehow always been waiting for but have never seen before now.
Why haven’t we seen a YouTube Conan O’Brien before this? I feel very enlightened to learn that Tyler Tuione, who plays the Big Deal dude in the Priceline commercials, is indeed really funny, AND he used to sumo wrestle. Bad ass. I don’t get these things on TV. YouTube win.
3. Choose Your Own YouTube Adventure
Turns out in a former life, the Call It A Show host, Rob Polonsky was also a modern day Indiana Jones. I’m a little blown away by the quality of this 2 for 1 hidden YouTube gem day. More, please.
- Saturday is Trump's 100th day in office. We found an average of about one false statement per day from him and his aides so far 💯
- A luxury event called Fyre Festival turned into a total shitshow. Headliners dropped out and guests tweeted photos of bare-bones food and lodging 😱
- American Airlines gave workers a raise — to the highest pay in the industry — and Wall Street is furious. The company's stock has been falling since Thursday.
- A teen had a remarkably petty response when her ex asked for his prom money back: She paid him in all pennies 😏