This was the first episode of a hidden gem of a YouTube late night talk show called, appropriately, Call It A Show, that I feel like I’ve somehow always been waiting for but have never seen before now.
Why haven’t we seen a YouTube Conan O’Brien before this? I feel very enlightened to learn that Tyler Tuione, who plays the Big Deal dude in the Priceline commercials, is indeed really funny, AND he used to sumo wrestle. Bad ass. I don’t get these things on TV. YouTube win.
3. Choose Your Own YouTube Adventure
Turns out in a former life, the Call It A Show host, Rob Polonsky was also a modern day Indiana Jones. I’m a little blown away by the quality of this 2 for 1 hidden YouTube gem day. More, please.
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎