This was the first episode of a hidden gem of a YouTube late night talk show called, appropriately, Call It A Show, that I feel like I’ve somehow always been waiting for but have never seen before now.
Why haven’t we seen a YouTube Conan O’Brien before this? I feel very enlightened to learn that Tyler Tuione, who plays the Big Deal dude in the Priceline commercials, is indeed really funny, AND he used to sumo wrestle. Bad ass. I don’t get these things on TV. YouTube win.
3. Choose Your Own YouTube Adventure
Turns out in a former life, the Call It A Show host, Rob Polonsky was also a modern day Indiana Jones. I’m a little blown away by the quality of this 2 for 1 hidden YouTube gem day. More, please.
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Donald Trump keeps questioning polls and insisting he's winning — even as most show him behind nationally.
- Obamacare premiums will jump an average 25% in 2017, but officials say subsidies will keep costs low for most people.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏